Pan Card App
Search, Verify & Apply PAN
Verify any PAN Card number and protect yourself against fraud.
SEARCH and SAVE your PAN card details.
VERIFY PAN details by entering number or SCAN QR code on new PAN cards.
APPLY for new PAN card. TRACK STATUS of application (track both NSDL & UTI TSL)
Features (works only when android app is installed)
- Search by PAN Number
- Scan QR Code on new PAN Cards
- Track NSDL PAN Application Status
- Track UTI PAN Application Status
- Apply for new PAN Card
- News & Updates related to PAN Card
- Information & Help on PAN
What is PAN Number?
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department, to any “person” who applies for it or to whom the department allots the number without an application.
How to link Aadhaar Card to PAN Card?
In order to link PAN and Aadhaar cards, tax payers have to first register on the Income tax e-Filing portal. Once they have done so, they are to follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department by entering the log-in ID, password and date of birth
- On logging in to the site, a pop up window will appear, prompting you to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card.
- Details such as name, date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the details submitted at the time of registration on the e-Filing portal.
- Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar card.
- If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the "link now" button.
- A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card.
What should I do if my details as per my PAN card do not match with the ones mentioned on my Aadhaar card?
If the details on your PAN card such as spelling of name, date of birth or gender do not match the ones on your Aadhaar card, you will have to submit an application with valid proof and get the details corrected. After this, you may apply to link your Aadhaar with your PAN card.
Do I have to submit any documentary proof to link my PAN and Aadhaar card?
No, you are not required to submit any documents when linking your Aadhaar to your PAN card. You have to check if the PAN information mentioned on the website matches your Aadhaar card and then apply for them to be linked.
What are the details I have to check when linking my PAN with my Aadhaar card?
When linking your PAN with your Aadhaar card, you have to make sure that your name, date of birth and gender as displayed on the income tax website matches with the details on your Aadhaar card.